Thursday, November 21, 2013

The View: What has happened to you?

The View should change their name. No longer are there several viewpoints, but a mass of similar (liberal) we-all-think-the-same and rehash the same faux-celebrity (read: Kardashian) crap as all the other low-brow talk shows.

Sorry to be harsh. I have nothing against liberals or talk shows. I used to like The View. I love Whoopie. Jenny is growing on me. Barbara loves to talk about herself (still) and Sherri is funny (sometimes). But where Elizabeth's voice used to grate on me, she at least represented another VIEW. And isn't that what this show is about? Remember the news with Lisa (who wisely went on to other things) and the debates with Rosie?

Instead of spending time on Bieber and Kardashian (ugh) can't you find something newsworthy, provocative and interesting for those of use past 30 who have a brain and like it to be used?

This week I've fast-forwarded through all the Disney propaganda (yes I like Disney; just hate the hype) and wonder if I'll take it off my DVR schedule?

UPDATE: Took this off my DVR shortly after this post and couldn't be happier. Who the hell are most of those people on there these days and why do I give a crap about what they think?

No comments:

Post a Comment